7,000 Amazon Shoppers and I Agree That Ouai Hair Oil Eliminates Frizz

As someone with thin, dry hair, finding a hydrating treatment that wont weigh my locks down is nearly impossible. Im constantly on the hunt for a frizz-fighting formula thats lightweight, made with nourishing ingredients, and wont break the bank. And after years of searching, Ive finally found that unicorn product: Ouai Hair Oil is my

As someone with thin, dry hair, finding a hydrating treatment that won’t weigh my locks down is nearly impossible. I’m constantly on the hunt for a frizz-fighting formula that’s lightweight, made with nourishing ingredients, and won’t break the bank. And after years of searching, I’ve finally found that unicorn product: Ouai Hair Oil is my new holy grail, and it starts at $16 on Amazon, which is currently running its first-ever Big Spring Sale

It’s no surprise that this Ouai product agrees with my hair, as the brand was started by Jen Atkin, a hairstylist to the stars whose client list includes Kendall Jenner, Hailey Bieber, and Dua Lipa. The oil is packed with borage seed oil for deep hydration, jojoba seed oil to reduce dandruff and protect your strands, and baobab oil to lock in moisture and smooth out frizz and flyaways. Not to mention, it smells like a floral dream.  

Amazon

After just one use of the hair oil, I immediately noticed that my locks were softer and shinier. While you can use it on both wet and dry hair, I prefer to massage it into damp strands when I get out of the shower and let it air dry. But if you’re someone who has the skills to style your hair, this oil works as a heat protectant for up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. 

I’m not the only one who’s obsessed with the Ouai Hair Oil; more than 7,000 people have purchased it in the past month, per Amazon, and hundreds left glowing reviews. One shopper called it their “number one hair product,” since it “smells amazing, absorbed into [their] bleached hair so well, and left [their] hair silky and looking awesome and healthy.” And a second person agreed that their “hair feels like absolute silk” after just one use.  

Amazon

Other reviewers commented on the oil’s strand-smoothing benefits. A shopper said the oil “makes hair frizz-free and manageable” and “gives great shine with no greasy feel.” Someone else mentioned that their “locks have never felt this luxurious and shiny,” adding that it’s like having a “personal hair stylist in a bottle.” Plus, a final reviewer confirmed that “a tiny bit of this oil is enough, even for a huge mane of hair,” so the bottle should last you for a while. 

Trust me on this one: The Ouai Hair Oil will breathe life back into dry and dull strands just in time for spring. And while you’re on Amazon, be sure to check out the retailer’s Big Spring Sale, where so many top fashion and beauty finds are marked down.

Shop More Hair Oils on Amazon

Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Scalp and Hair Strengthening Oil

Courtesy

Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil

Amazon

Carol's Daughter Goddess Strength 7 Oil Blend Scalp and Hair Oil

Amazon

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qrrSrbClnV6YvK57x5qgq2efoa6xuMSxZKenXaiyt7HNZpmoppSeu6h5zqKjZpmdlsewug%3D%3D

Share!